Sunday, August 15, 2010

What We Like/What We Miss

Hey-Donna here. We are doing our first dual blog and we want to list what we miss as we get more paleo, and why we are happier with our new lifestyle.
First, what i miss...comfort food breakfasts...toasted english muffins dripping with marmalade or Terry's fabulous scratch pancakes.
Now what i'm glad to see go...prilosec, nexium, and tums...counting calories and oh, roughly 20 pounds.

Terry here. Number one with a bullet is macaroni and cheese. Close second is spaghetti. Then I miss pancakes - I made the best. Fourth is Fritos - especially covered in Helluva Good clam dip (which you can only buy in Connecticut). Finally, it would be bagels, although I miss them a lot less than I thought I would. On the good side, I'd say that my use of Rolaids has gone down about 95%, and, strangest of all, I have not had a snoring episode since I went on the plan, according to one who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment